RE: [IP] Sudden Onset

I was a "Type 1 1/2" according to my original endo.  I used orals for a
year.  They stopped working(max. dose)and the bg skyrocketed.  He said
that the autoimmune thing destroyed the beta cells I had left.  I just
caught mine in time to get some good out of orals.
Then I spent 13 yrs on injections.  My endo did a C-peptide--- blood
test that screens for any pancreatic function at all.  Mine tested 0.  I
know that I am a type 1, but I was a "Type 1 in progress" at the very