Re: [IP] Child's behavior:when to know?

> is it 'wise' to always just want to check BGs when in doubt?

I was taught to test when things not quite right, before driving,meals, fasting,
& bed. That is the nice thing of having a meter for self testing, you can't
prevent lows, or correct highs  or learn your trends without testing.
I think Josh did the best for himself by testing when he felt out of sorts.
Great going Josh! You are taking care of yourself.  Testing is a great tool.:)