Re: [IP] Child's behavior:when to know?

In a message dated 1/17/02 9:31:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I have told her endo about this but she denies this, she
> claims its something she ate etc.   But I live day in and day out with my
> daughter and I know.

We could all write a collective book on the anecdotal "evidence" we've
witnessed that was cavalierly dismissed by our doctors....I concur 100% with
your observations, so just keep responding acordingly...Hopefully someday
your endo will hear it often enough to concede that your analysis was correct
after all! LOL
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)