RE: [IP] Child's behavior:when to know?

My daughter who will be 12 in March has had diabetes for the past 2 years.
I indeed believe that highs and lows have everything to do with her
behavior.  I don't tell her that.  When my daughter starts going into the
high numbers i already know because she gets very irritable and very snappy
and cranky.  when she is going low she gets giddy and goofy.  However I
always have her check anyway because you never know if it is something she
didn't bolus enough for or too much exercise.  I believe it is better to be
safe then sorry.  By the way when her numbers are in the normal range she is
her usual self.  I have told her endo about this but she denies this, she
claims its something she ate etc.   But I live day in and day out with my
daughter and I know.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.