Re: [IP] Re: Clicking pumps

I LOVE MY BLUE MM 508 - EVEN WHEN IT IS CLICKING.  I BARELY HEAR IT BUT
WHEN I DO HEAR THE LITTLE BEEP OR ANYTHING  IT IS REASSURING.

[IMAGE]Amanda Hagen[IMAGE] >From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Re:
Clicking pumps >Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:44:19 EST > >In a message dated
1/16/02 8:56:15 PM Central Standard Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
> > > The only bad thing about rapid pump injection is that you can have
insulin > > pooling and it will leak at the site ( it did on me had to
switch to mm ) > > Thats why mm has their pumps slow and (clicking) if
you will. > > ----------------------------------------------------------
> > for > >I know of many *horror* stories about all of the pumps we
didn't choose and >because of that and other factors I choose the one we
have. They are pumps, >mechanical devices, if you will, and are not
perfect, so I do not see how >slamming one or the other will be
beneficial to anyone - discussing the pros >and cons (features) of each,
yes......JMO....I don't believe the above >statement to be accurate in
that it implies it will happen everytime.....I >know people on all the
pumps, in fact we went to a party recently where all >manufacturers were
present on children and everyone was happy...... >Beverly
Nick, who is now nine! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------