Re: [IP] Re: Clicking pumps

In a message dated 1/16/02 8:56:15 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The only bad thing about rapid pump injection is that you can have insulin
> pooling and it will leak at the site ( it did on me had to switch to mm )
> Thats why mm has their pumps slow and (clicking) if you will.
> for

I know of many *horror* stories about all of the pumps we didn't choose and
because of that and other factors I choose the one we have. They are pumps,
mechanical devices, if you will, and are not perfect, so I do not see  how
slamming one or the other will be beneficial to anyone - discussing the pros
and cons (features) of each, yes......JMO....I don't believe the above
statement to be accurate in that it implies it will happen everytime.....I
know people on all  the pumps, in fact we went to a party recently where all
manufacturers were present on children and everyone was happy......