Re: [IP] Child's behavior:when to know?

> So, ALL of you, give me insight.  Is there an answer to this, is it 'wise' to
>   always just want to check BGs when in doubt?  Is that sending Josh a signal
>   about attitudes and D.  ?  I want to be able to do the right thing to help my
>   son grow and learn and understand, but I do stuggle with this!

I have found that 95% of the time that Kyle (13) is showing that type of
behavior, being irritible, uncooperative, crabby, etc., his bg is out of whack.
We have learned that it is better to check his bg so that we can correct it if
need be, which usually corrects the behavior right along with it.  It's important
not to make it a battle to get him to test, but now he is starting to recognize
and understanding how his bg affects him and knows that he will feel better once
it is back in control, and often checks it on his own.

mom to Kyle, 13, dx'd 10/00, D-tron