[IP] High BG During Disconnect?

I use silhouettes with a MiniMed 508.  So, before taking a shower in the
morning, I bolus enough to cover the time I will be disconnected.  However,
after my shower I prime the pump, reconnect, test my blood, and quite often I
have a 50-60 point rise in blood glucose levels.  It doesn't seem to matter
if I take my shower at 6am, 7am, or 10am... and it can be before or after I
eat breakfast.  That same rise usually happens.  I can think of one time that
it didn't... which I consider a fluke since I did nothing I hadn't done

What should I do about this rise and what could account for it?  I'm trying
to test my overnight and morning basal rates.  I suppose I could skip the
shower in order to get an accurate test, but that would still not address the
rise during my disconnect.

Should I simply increase my bolus so that I don't have this rise?  If so, I
suppose I should skip showering during my basal testing in the morning?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.