RE: [IP] Sudden Onset

Hi Lisa-
I am a type 2 and just started pumping today after 1 yr of MDI with decent
results. I am quite insulin resistant and am hoping to reduce my overall
insulin intake on the pump. I also expect that it will help me to eat on my
own schedule (no need for snacks unless I am actually hungry!)and permit me
to skip a meal every once and a while if needed. I did not have any trouble
with insurance coverage being type 2 vs type 1.