Re: [IP] MRI etc.

You may want to note that, in my original message, I said you shouldn't wear
a pump during an MRI. However, the original poster mentioned other tests,
such as a stress test. During those "other" tests, I would assume that it
would be OK to leave our pancreas attached to us. So ... I was referring to
tests besides the MRI. Sorry for the confusion.

Jan (who removes her pancreas, AKA Elvis, before having an MRI)

In a message dated 1/16/02 5:16:42 PM US Eastern Standard Time,