[IP] All quiet on the clicking front

Thanks to all who responded to my query re: clicking 508 MM pump.  So, the
Paradigm does NOT click (yay!).  I guess I'll stick with my "clicky" 508 for
the next few months.  I tried my best to divert (with humour) people from
"trashing" me for my "little" complaint".  Truth is:  when I pay $5,300
Canadian Dollars for an insulin pump...which I must wear 24/7...I had hoped
it would be silent until told to beep (unless malfunctioning).  And
yes...wouldn't it be GREAT if a clicking pump was my biggest worry about
diabetes...hell yeah!  Consider yourselves lucky that I did not list my
complaints...after 21+ years...I've got quite a few...tee hee...
SEACOR Environmental Inc.
200 - 1620 West 8th Ave.
Vancouver, BC  V6J 1V4
Phone:  (604) 738-2500
Fax:  (604) 738-2508
email @ redacted

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
The information in this email is intended for the named recipients only.  It
may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you have received
this email in error, any use, copying or dissemination of its contents is
prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by telephone at the number
indicated on this page to arrange destruction and/or return of the email.

Your cooperation is appreciated.   Thank you.