Re: [IP] MRI etc.

"Why are medical people fixated on having us remove our pancreas before

Jan and Elvis"
An MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) is not a routine test / X-ray.  With an
insulin pump, exposure of it to the high strength of the magnetic field
would negate the pump's programming and perhaps even do irreparable harm to
the pump.  This is one time when being asked to "remove our pancreas" truly
is in the best interest of the patient who wants to continue to have a
functioning insulin pump.
Marj; Mike; and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)