Re: [IP] "Clicking" 508 makin' me crazy...

I have always thought of the Animas as making a 'whirring noise' , and I only
notice it when it is super quiet in the room and am actually holding the pump
in my hand- so wasn't even sure if it was a noise or a vibration, and have
never had anyone else notice it at all.  However, if you are supersensitive
to the clicking, I guess it could possibly bother you too.  Maybe a trial run
with an Animas loaner would be a good idea before you commit.

aka Mouse