Re: [IP] "Clicking" 508 makin' me crazy...

Avert your eyes Mardi - I fear I will annoy you
further.
At first when I heard the 508 clicking I thought it
was a design flaw, then I thought it was "ricky-ticky,
ramshackle, homemade, powered by mice on a wheel", and
anything else that came to mind. But now it does sort
of reassure me that it's working. I've had some "no
delivery" problems, and sometimes I'm made aware of it
during a bolus when the clicking slows down or stops.
I will upgrade to the paradigm,but I'll have to get
used to being without "clicky".
Tiptoe-ingly yours,
Catherine