Re: [IP] New Silhouettes - or weight loss???

>After my husband was hospitalized in December I lost
weight due to stress a pound or two made finding
enough fat for the Quickes IMPOSSIBLE.  After much
pouting and frustration and fear (they look scary) I
switched to the Silhouettes and have found that my
boluses are WAY too much all of a sudden.<

With the above information, I'm going to suggest that
perhaps the bolus change and subsequent basal rate
changes are more due to the pound or two loss that you
experienced while your husband was in the hospital.
If you've kept that weight off, or perhaps lost a
little more, your body might now be requiring less
insulin to cover your basal and bolus needs.

My .02,

email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!