[IP] Re: IP] MRI etc.

>On Friday, Im having a detailed physical exam. Stress test, MRI type stuff
>etc. The tech I made the appointment with told me Pump Users must
>disconnect for up to 4 hours. Any suggestions???
>Thanks, Jason

You must NOT wear your pump during an MRI.  The magnetic field would
certainly mess it up.  I had an MRI done on my shoulder and I just
disconnected from my pump for the procedure, then hooked back up
afterwards.  I also had my pump stored in a locker area outside of the MRI
room during the procedure.