Re: [IP] Off and running, sort of

> "While working on getting the pump, D consumed my every waking moment."
> Deanna,  about the above, think Jennifer meant that all she had to go
> through while trying to get a pump meant that she had to do a lot more
> record keeping, contacts, etc., just about her diabetes for proof of
> the pump, plus all dotting the "i's" and crossing the "t's" some insurance
> companies require.

Actually, I think the reply to Deanna was in error on the original poster's
part. The response was meant for another post about someone pursuing a pump.
The response really wasn't meant for Deanna, but the other person - I
*think*. It seemed to well fit a different post than it did to Deanna's.

Jan & Bluda Sue