RE: [IP] Re: Wrestling with highs

I believe from watching my 11 year old daughter that stress has a whole lot
to do with highs and lows.  When she is excited about going somewhere or
buying something she wants her numbers go down etc.  When it's time to get
up early for school or study or something as simple as getting a phone call
from someone she doesn't want to speak with her numbers go high.  I can
always usually guess if she will be high or low. lol

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.