Re: [IP] Re: Wrestling with highs

Susan Said:

>A funny coincidence: Every day  that I go to work, I have high bgs in the
>morning. Days when I don't go to work I don't have the problem.
>Now I run different basals on work. It must be the stress!

I'm the same way.  I only work afternoons, and during the week, my afternoon
sugars are way up in the 300's, all the time.  On the weekdns, where I'm
either hanging around the house or out doing something fun, sugars are
decent and pretty level all day.

In my case, its a lot of different things that are causing the stress, but
I'm not sure what I can di about any of them, short of quitting.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted