Re: [IP] FW: NNF - Vitamin D Bonus

This is very interesting because my Endocronologist (when I was first
diagnosed) said that I should be taking vitamin D...something to do with
insulin absorbtion. And he suggested that I 'up' the dose when I moved to
Denmark (in Scandinavia, close to Finland.) Thanks for this post Jim! It was
very interesting.