RE:[IP] re:sheila morris

Well, It turns out that I DO KNOW the lady that the teacher was talking
about.  I mean, I have met her but I didn't remember her name.  She doesn't
take care of her self.  She has the attitude of wait till something goes
wrong and let the doctor try and fix it.  Which is very very sad.  I can't
say that she in content doing that (Cause she looks horrible) but I have
offered to help support wise, and she didn't take it. She is extremely over
weight, on insulin and diabetes meds and constantly wearing a badge or brace
on her legs and feet. Oh well, can't say I didn't try....... we can't save
people from themselves.

Sheila Morris

Thanks for responding Tom.