[IP] "Clicking" 508 makin' me crazy...

Has anyone tried the new Paradigm pump?  If so, does it CLICK like the 508?

I just got my 508 and the clicking is not discrete...as well, clicking
noises are extremely distracting to me (personally).

If the Paradigm does not click (or clicks more quietly), I'll just keep the
508 till the upgrade.  If the Paradigm does click...I'll try an Animas pump
instead...assuming the Animas does NOT click....BTW....does the Animas

UGH!!  The 508 just clicked AGAIN!  My hair is standing on end...my nerves
are frayed...my blood pressure is rising to alarming levels...my eyes are
bulging...my mouth is twisted into a twitching and pursed-up corkscrew...my
coworkers are greatly amused...(and I tend to exaggerate...)

PS, placation such as "Don't worry, you'll get used to the clicking" or
"Gee, bugged me at first but now I don't even notice the clicking" or "I
find the clicking very re-assuring" will serve only to frustrate and annoy
me further ;>)
SEACOR Environmental Inc.
200 - 1620 West 8th Ave.
Vancouver, BC  V6J 1V4
Phone:  (604) 738-2500
Fax:  (604) 738-2508
email @ redacted

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
The information in this email is intended for the named recipients only.  It
may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you have received
this email in error, any use, copying or dissemination of its contents is
prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by telephone at the number
indicated on this page to arrange destruction and/or return of the email.

Your cooperation is appreciated.   Thank you.