Re: [IP] Off and running, sort of

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:17:52 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Off and running, sort of

"While working on getting the pump, D consumed my every waking moment."

Deanna,  about the above, think Jennifer meant that all she had to go
through while trying to get a pump meant that she had to do a lot more
record keeping, contacts, etc., just about her diabetes for proof of needing
the pump, plus all dotting the "i's" and crossing the "t's" some insurance
companies require.  Sort of what you're finding out now that you are
actually pumping not just thinking/reading about it-there's a way to do
everything, but it's all new:

"Actually, now that I'm on the pump, D and learning how to do all this is
consuming my every waking moment."

There's a lot to do and learn that soon becomes a second nature.
Marj; Mike; and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)