[IP] 2-3 hour wait times??!! (Deanna)

<< I share your opinion of my endo's method and have decided to switch
doctors. I have been considering this for other reasons as well, including
the 2-3 hour wait
times whenever I have an appointment. GRRRRR... >>

Holy Cow!  TWO TO THREE HOURS??  I just had to register my support of your
decision, not that you needed any.  What an appalling disrespect of your
time!  If it happens on a regular basis, that is completely inexcusable in my