Re: [IP] MRI etc.

In a message dated 1/16/02 11:32:16 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Maybe you can
 phone MINI MED and ask if there is some kind of cover to protect the pump
 as we have for water and electricity etc. >>

I'm not the one having the MRI. At any rate, MRI machines have some pretty
powerful magnets in them (as I recall). I'd hate to take a chance on having
my pump ruined by the magnets, cover or not. I had an MRI done on my foot
once -- open MRI -- and left Elvis in another room. Darned MRIs take forever,

Jan and Elvis