[IP] NY Times Article - HMO law suit

Friends --

>From a New York Times article: the Supreme Court will hear a case that may
have broad reaching impact on rights of HMO members.  Although the case in
question doesn't involve diabetes, I think it may be germane to some of the
issues diabetics face.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/national/AP-Scotus-HMOs.html

If you have not done so, you will have to register to read the article (it's
free).

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR