[IP] question for pumpers

Does anyone have experience with using a pump where the person also has a VP (ventricular peritonial) shunt?

I'm a dietitian working in a small clinic, and we've been referred a child with a VP shunt for pump assessment.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Janet von Weiler

Janet von Weiler
Dietitian, Paediatrics
Saint John Regional Hospital
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Telephone (506) 648-7052
email email @ redacted

"This is a personal email.  Any opinions, statements, advice
or recommendations contained in this email are my own,
and do not reflect those of  Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation."