[IP] Thanks, was insurance woes!

Just keep fighting!!  t every detail.>

Good luck.  Let us know how it turns out
- -Mom to Braden, 5 pumping 12/26/00

 I am a little behind on your situation but if you get studies and submitt
them on how the pump helps people along with personal letters from
doctors ...... nurses ......... dieticians that could help.

Thanks to you both for the wonderful advice/encouragement!!!:O)  I also got
an AWESOME private email from Micheal (the owner) that I forwarded to my
sis-thanks Mike!!!!!!!!!  I will let everyone know how it goes for her.  She
has been recently asked to work nights and alt. day shifts during a week's
time for Wal-mart which is making her disease very difficult to control on
MDI's given that kind of a schedule.  She really needs to be pumping and

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-8, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 19 mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-7 weeks