Re: [IP] Off and running, sort of

In a message dated 1/15/02 11:57:26 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< This is only my opinion, but I think your endo is being overly cautious.
would take a look at that particular section of Pumping Insulin and go ahead
and try it.  IMO, it's silly to feel bad for several hours when many of us
are doing corrections and are doing just fine with them. >>

Thank you soooo much. I'm under 200 for the first time in two days. I share
your opinion of my endo's method and have decided to switch doctors. I have
been considering this for other reasons as well, including the 2-3 hour wait
times whenever I have an appointment. GRRRRR...
dxed 9/92, pumped 1/10/02 and still getting the hang of it