[IP] bolusing

You stated that the measurements of how much insulin remaining in your body
works fine for you according to the IP book.

My question to you is how fast do you see a change in your b.g. after you

If I check my b.g. 2 hrs later, it is still a little on the high side and
therefore I think that I have more insulin working in me at that time.

Also, how does one figure out those percentages?  I'm not very good in math
and don't know how to calculate it...anyone???? (you've got to write out the
formula for me or else I'm totally lost!!!)
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00