[IP] Wrestling with highs

This is kind of a weird problem that I don't know if anyone can answer.  My
son has been wrestling for 8 years.  His tournaments were always on
Saturdays and every Saturday that he wrestled my sugars were always very
high.  I know that it is caused from the stress of wanting him to win his
matches.  I have been on the pump since the middle of December and every
Saturday that he has wrestled I cannot keep my blood sugars down. I thought
the pump would solve this problem. I'm wondering if I should raise my basal
rates on those days and if so by how much.  I am seeing the endo on Tuesday
so I will ask her then but in the mean time does anyone have any