Re: [IP] Off and running, sort of

In a message dated 1/15/02 3:53:24 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< These insurance companies are EVIL and they are tightwads as well.
Don't let them stop you.  They don't care because they don't have to
inject 5+ times a day and still feel rotten.  While working on getting
the pump, D consumed my every waking moment.  With a pump, it's exactly
the opposite.

Keep working and look to this list for moral support. >>

Thanks for your support, Jennifer. I'm confused by your statement "don't let
them stop you." What do you mean? D never consumed my every waking moment on
MDI. I was lucky to have decent control even then. Last a1c was 6.2.
Actually, now that I'm on the pump, D and learning how to do all this is
consuming my every waking moment. But that's OK, because I know it won't
always be this way.
Thanks again,