RE: [IP] Off and running, sort of

While I was gathering data for my pump claim (BCBS of Ga. wanted a
month's worth of bg)I found that the harder I tried to correct my bg,
the worse the highs and lows got.  43 to 480 in a period of 4 hours is
not what leads to feeling good.  I got my A1C down from 13 to 7.2 in a
period of 2 months.  I started worrying that the lower my bg was, the
less they would think I needed a pump.  The fact is that,my lows offset
my highs while on injections.  Yes, the average looked a lot better than
13, BUT I felt horrible.  I never had a normal reading.

These insurance companies are EVIL and they are tightwads as well.
Don't let them stop you.  They don't care because they don't have to
inject 5+ times a day and still feel rotten.  While working on getting
the pump, D consumed my every waking moment.  With a pump, it's exactly
the opposite.

Keep working and look to this list for moral support.