[IP] Animas Chat tonight In Guest Room

Pumpers and Friends,
    I am sorry about that; been trying to do too many things late at night.
> In a message dated 1/15/02 9:26:30 AM, >Which chat room?
   All  chats with a guest speaker take place in the GUEST room.

FYI:Im sending copy of Chat 101

Chat 101 for Insulin- Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to

Select a chat room by clicking on box

You will get a drop-down list of rooms {Most chats are in anytime room but if IP has a GUEST SPEAKER, THEY ARE IN THE [GUEST] room} Pick a room to chat in by clicking on it.

Then click on the [ GO ] button

A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open
In the User name box put [ your e-mail address You join IP with ]
In the Password box put [ pumper ]

Once room you will need to click on box to type msgs and to post it,
click on the [ SEND/REFRESH ] box to send it. Many peoples like to change the refresh to 30secs and display number of msgs too.

Once in room say Hi!

If you have any problems ask the host or send note to [ HELP ] remember it can be fast paced at time so if you get over looked repost you msgs or ??? The Host will help but you need to ask for help. Please no flaming or PUMP WARS! Remember to BE NICE to one and another.

Once you need to go tell us Goodbye!

Some people don't like to talk a lot so they sit back and watch this is OK too . But try to chat you just may like it!! So...........

                    REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY