[IP] re: steroids

The allergist put my 12yo on pulmicort (inhalant) along with sinus spray
and allegra.  She's had constant sinus, throat and chest infections for
2 years.  It has worked like a charm, but when her endo. heard she was
very concerned about the inhalant because it is a steroid.  Said it could
raise blood sugars.  Seems to have done that too.  I've taken her off this
week to see if there is any improvement.