Re: [IP] Steroids

Kristin Asked:

>Have any of you ever taken a steroid for any reason?

Yes, I've been taking two different steroids every day for the past seven
years or so, now.  It really does a number on the blood sugar, *and* makes
me insulin resistant.  Its a battle I can't win.

>Anyone have any words of wisdom?

It might be a good idea that when you get close to your last doses of the
steroids, to taper down, instead of just stoppng all at once.  This will
help you with the insulin doses and also will help with any other side
effects from the steroids.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424