[IP] Re: Herbal remedies

I've just started trying some homeopathic remedies (not all the
recommendations are herbal, some are increased doses of vitamins and/or
minerals) for a recurring, chronic sinus infection that I am still fighting.
For those of you who do use herbal remedies (especially Kerri, since you seem
to have studied them for a long time), I'm wondering how long it usually
takes to feel the slightest improvement.

The remedies I'm trying were recommended in a book called Sinus Survival,
which is written by a doctor here in Denver, and both my primary care doc and
my sinus doc know the guy so they're aware, which is good.  The book has some
very good recommendations in other areas, like using a humidifier, air
purifier, improving your diet, etc.  For anyone else with chronic sinus
problems, I would highly recommend it.

<<I use alternative meds for all sorts of things - even use them on my
daughter with diabetes (her endo is aware of it). Been studying and using
them for years (since at least '93).>>