Re: [IP] Fighting insurance for the pump

It is not unusual for an insurance company to require 6 months of glucose
readings prior to approving the pump.  All insurance companies are different
and have different policies and procedures.  It makes no diffference on the
state...the policies and procedures are set by the company.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetronic and now with MM since 11/00 and much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting to happen." - - - Mary Tyler