[IP] Pumping and infertility

After about three weeks of on and off internet access I have been trying
to reply to the person that asked about infertility treatments, their
hormones, and of other issues dealing with the pump and diabetes.

After spending a year doing IVF and other treatments I would love to
address to which to reply. Please e-mail me. Thanks

Gail Donohue