[IP] Re: Disconnecting for lows

In a message dated 1/14/02 12:37:14 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I* say, let the pump run and treat the low! YMMV What do our
> > pumping reps who have DM advise?  (~_^)
> >
> ** I think that Jan is RIGHT ON on this one.
> Linda & Dax
I agree with Jan too.  If you are low it is too late and I know I need to eat
a fast acting carb.  Sometimes I over eat (bettter safe than sorry) for a bad
low and then I bolus to counteract the high that I know will follow.  If I
disconnected then I know the high would be even higher.

Type 1 28 yrs, pumping 2 1/2