Re: [IP] Off and running, sort of

In a message dated 1/14/2002 6:33:34 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My endo also wants me on fixed dosages and meals and this is driving me
> crazy. Seems to defeat the purpose of all this. I knew I would have to be
> patient in working out dosages, but this is not the kind of patience I
> thought would be required.
> Any thoughts from anyone?
> Thanks,
> Deanna

Well Deanna - you already know that we are a pretty independent bunch - I
think you are thinking correctly that this rigidity is NOT what the pump is
all about. Did you have a correction bolus you used on shots? Maybe use it
with caution - I know when I run numbers like those you listed I feel
HORRIBLE and can't really function for much of anything. I'd bolus - it's
your body.

Linda & Dax