[IP] re:barbara bedell

this is a tricky disease, and over my 21 years as a type 1, i've slipped up
a time or two myself.  that's when we gotta go back to our roots, with the
old "don't eat sugar, high fats, or high carbs. get a little exercise. and
get your head back into the game!" that's how i have tried to help myself.
you'll get it, we all know you will, and we ALL are with you. good luck on
your surgery. let us know how you are doing.