Re: [IP] Off and running, sort of

In a message dated 1/14/02 5:02:31 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I suspect that you will get much better performance from your body if
you can keep your bg's under 150 while asking your muscles for
maximum output. >>

I have also found this to be the case with past experience. And please don't
misunderstand, when I mention numbers under 200 but on the high side right
now, that doesn't mean me, my endo or anyone else intends to keep it that
way. We just wanted to be conservative and avoid lows because I'm training.
We are already anticipating tightening things up in the next week. Thanks for
the info.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumped 1/10/02