Re: [IP] Anyone from Ontario

ia m from ontario but really could not tell u what they cover.
i would recommend you call them or if you dont have the number your local mp
to ask them for the number.
Good luck and BY the way
let me know what they do cover.. i have a feeling it aint much :)
(OHIp is free and you get what you pay for :) )
jenn hughes
email @ redacted

 we should believe in reincarnation, it ll give us a chance to come
back to earth and read the books we didnt have a chance to read in our past