Re: [IP] Someone you should know about.

James Waters <email @ redacted> wrote:

> A cure is on the horizon.

While a quick look at his web page makes me sure he is earnest, this
statement is more than a little bit of hubris.  In the long run it doesn't
help anyone's campaign to be less than up front about possibilites.  Nor am
I sure that money spent in supporting his campaign will to more for research
than supporting other organizations such as JDF or ADA.

Jim Handsfield