[IP] cataract problems?

After a few years of retina treatments, I developed cataracts in both eyes.
My right eye was done a few months ago and healed quickly and that was it.
My left eye is the eye I am dependent on to function and I had that one done
this past wednesday.  My vision is still blurry and I need extra strong
reading glasses to read (I usually use light ones).  I have an appointment
with the doc on wednesday but am so worried and am terrified.  I just
started classes for the new semester and I need my eye!  Has anyone
experienced a slow healing time and are your eyes ok now?