RE: [IP] ACE inhibitors/prevention of kidney problems

I put off going on ace inhibitor for well over two years due to the fact
that I already have low blood pressure and feared it would go even lower.

Got to point where my b.i.l. who is a doctor reveiwed all my blood and urine
results and called me and said get on them now!  So I did at the smallest
amts. possible in am and pm...

I felt horrible like I was drunk all the time and it wasn't my b.g. and kept
telling dr...and she didn't believe me until one day I went into office and
my b.p. was 50!!!  She took me off of the daytime pill and now I only take
12.5 of captropril at bedtime and between that and my low fat/low protein
diet, my protein in urine has dropped tremendously...

Kathy B.