[IP] funds-diab research

ADA does try to get full support to govt in order to receive more funding
for research.  Last year over 3 million signatures were collected and
submitted to ADA who then took them to Washington DC together with a
rally..this was to try to get the organization who distributes govt funding
to give a larger percentage of funding for research for diabetes...

I know I collected over 1,500 signatures and submitted them.

This is a constant battle whereas there is never enough noise being made
from diabetics, their families and friends to fund extra money for
research....yet more people are disabled and die from this disease than any

Get on the bandwagon people..the first people you need to contact are your
federal representatives..there are local chapters of ADA in your
area...contact them and see how you can also make a difference.

kathy b.