Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors/prevention of kidney problems

>>>Is anyone out there on ACE inhibitors to prevent future problems with
kidneys?  (i.e. no protein in urine currently).  I have heard there is some
indication that this may help down the road, but I am also aware that there
are side effects to the ACE inhibitors.  Any advice?
Katy >>>

There are several ACE inhibitors and if one has too many side effects, you
can try another. Dr. Joe (the diabetes doctor) recently had an e-news that
ACEs help 1/3-1/2 of DMers. *I* read that as they do not help 1/2-2/3. This
is definitely YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). It is sad to look back and say,
"If only I had...." (~_^)

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.