Re: [IP] 3 year old daughter!

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's diagnosis.  As a pumper, you
already know about the benefits of pumping, and though your daughter is young
you should should know there are many children her age and younger who are
successfully pumping . . . If you need a place to vent and get support of a
more general nature, the Children with Diabetes web site (here's the link: <A
HREF="http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/index_cwd.htm">children with
DIABETES On-line Community</A> ) has a great email list for parents of kids
with diabetes (many of whom are preschoolers like your daughter, or were when
dx'd).  I can only begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you, your
child, and your entire family.  Hang in there!  It will get easier, as you
all have some time to adjust . . .

Take care,
Pumpmama to Katie (almost 11, Dx'd @ 9) pumping since 6-1-01 with her Animas
pump "Elvis"